The Confident Style Over 40 Quick Course contains tools to help you transform your wardrobe into one that is flattering, functional, and fun.
Here's what it includes...
- Exclusive Online Catalogs: Curated by me, by decade, these are the very items that my clients and I have used, worn, and loved. I have handpicked the pieces that will instantly give you style, confidence, and body flattery. Plus, you'll find notes about lifestyle, budget, and body type.
- Outfit ideas and styling suggestions for your age and stage, so you know exactly how to put the pieces together and eliminate the feeling of having nothing to wear. You will find outfits for at-home, casual outings, church, work, and more.
- Style Tips... These style suggestions are the only "rules" that matter for your age and stage.
- Style Inspiration... You'll find inspirational images hand-picked from Pinterest and Instagram that flatter women like you, plus specific outfit formulas so that you can recreate these looks using items you already own.
- Ageless Style Videos: As a course buyer, you'll have access to the base module of my Ageless Style Confidence Club, where you'll find a trio of videos designed to complement the course perfectly: Old Clothes vs Young Clothes, 3 Capsule Wardrobe Myths, and Old Makeup vs Young Makeup
I've seen this course transform the style and ignite the confidence of women just like you – women of every age, budget and body type. Great style is in the details. It’s the particulars and the nuances that make one item perfect at 40 and a total bust at 60.
Here's what I hear from women like you:
"I want to dress trendy, but not silly. I’m 63, 159 lbs and only 5’ tall. I’m so short I look frumpy. PS. I cannot wear heels past a kitten heel." – Deborah
"I’m 38 - so too old for a lot of clothes but too young for some, and I’m struggling to find the most flattering clothes for me right now." - Ann
"What is appropriate yet sexy for a young 59-year-old woman?" - Mary
"I’ve just had my third child and the weight I have gained I am struggling to lose. How do i dress and look young without squeezing myself into clothes that make me feel so uncomfortable." - Melissa
"I am 52 and have always had problems finding clothing that flatter my shape. I work in a Business Casual environment and would like clothes that are age appropriate, that flatter my figure and that I can mix and match." – Natalie
Do any of these sound like you? I’ve designed the Confident Style over 40 Quick Course to conquer these challenges and more!